Hello friends, I hope you all are well. Today we are will share the authentic Sindhi kadhi recipe.
Ingredients for Sindhi Curry
|Lady finger||200 gram|
|Tamarind||according to taste|
|salt||according to taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tea spoon|
|methi dana||1 tea spoon|
|Cumin seeds||2 tea spoon|
How to Make Sindhi Curry
- Heat the Oil in the kadhai
- add lady finger, Fry the lady finger and make them crisp
- add egg plant fry them for sometime.
- add cauliflower in the oil and fry till it become golden and crisp.
- After frying all the vegetable, we will start the preparation of kadi
- take oil in the kadhai, add cumin seeds, after seeds start to splatter add besan and keep stirring.
- Roast the besan till it turn golden brown in colour
- add 1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Add 4 cups of water and Continue stirring until the flour and water blend
- Add salt as per taste
- Add ginger, green chillies and spices.
- Start adding vegetables one by one, start with potato and then add other fried vegetables.
- Add Tamarind pulp as per taste, boil for 2-3 minutes.
- temper the curry after it is done with some jeera , hing and 1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder.