The term “entrepreneurial communities of India” has been conceived about several entrepreneurial communities which have the history of contributing by being entrepreneurs especially Gujarati, Marwari, Punjabi, Sindhi, Chettiars, and Jain etc.
In India a few communities with trading, money lending and financing background dominated in entrepreneurship. Out of which Sindhi community is considered as a fastest growing rich community is India.
Sindhis are known for their business acumen and enterprising spirit. They are hardworking and have a strong work ethic. They are also very thrifty and are known for their frugality. Sindhi’s do business in a very methodical and systematic way.
History Of Sindhi People
Sindhis are a community originally from Sindh, which is now in Pakistan. Sindh has been known as a beautiful land, rich in natural resources. Once the owners of the rich province of Sindh, they had to sacrifice everything and leave their home in the aftermath of the Partition & moved to India. As refugee, they have experienced very hard time and feelings of losing their own belongings and wealth at Sindh. It keeps them alert in doing something and earning out of whatever they have. Therefore, they never deviate from their focus.
Guided by their sharp business acumen and adaptability, Sindhis have braved the Partition, fled from one nation to another and weathered ups and downs in the economy to set up some of the biggest companies in the world
Here are the reason Why Sindhi’s are rich and successful in business
- Strong work ethic: Sindhi’s are known for their strong work ethic and determination to succeed in their businesses. They are willing to put in long hours and hard work to ensure their businesses are successful.
- Always down to earth: First they work hard and they are not ashamed of doing their work. Every job in business is dignified for them. They don’t feel ashamed in cleaning their shop and don’t need an
assistant for them. And all start from there.
- Sindhis are self-reliant:-Sindhis do not seek any support from others. In most Sindhi families, they do not prefer public sector jobs due to their business mindset. They are exposed to the family business from childhood itself, creating them business aspirations at an early age.
- Family values: Sindhi’s place a strong emphasis on family values, and many businesses are run by family members who work together to ensure success. This strong sense of community and support can be a key factor in business success.
- Multiple Sources of Income: They never rely on one source of income – they always support there low cost business with other profitable business.
- Resilience: Sindhi’s are known for their ability to adapt and overcome challenges. They are resilient and able to bounce back from setbacks, which is important in the world of business.
- Networking: Sindhi’s have a strong network of connections and are skilled at networking, which can be a valuable asset in the business world. They are able to leverage these connections to build successful businesses.
- Business acumen: Sindhi’s have a natural ability for understanding and predicting business trends, which allows them to make smart business decisions and capitalize on opportunities. Most of them may not been to Harvard Business School but they very well understood that the key to business success is to directly address the customers’ need, and they rebuilt their fortunes by doing precisely that.
- Never say die attitude: One will see that they continued in their race towards making the big bucks, not letting their failures dictate their next step. “They are constantly moving forward despite all
hardships and geographical factors.
- They Save Money wherever possible – no matter how much rich A Sindhi
would be – he will always care for every penny he spend.
They are also very methodical in their approach to business. They always have a plan and they stick to it. This helps them to achieve their goals and to grow their businesses. Sindhis are also very systematic in their approach to business. They always keep track of their finances and their inventory. This helps them to avoid any surprises and to keep their businesses running smoothly.